Monday, May 23, 2011

You Can’t Fool Me

Before Eli’s Pre-K graduation, Joe and I were speaking with Eli’s primary teacher, Cindy.

Kathryn: Joe and I are hoping Eli acts like he is supposed to!!
Cindy: Laughs. I was speaking with the children before the parents arrived telling them that they needed to be on their best behavior. I told them that if they didn’t graduate from Pre-K, they couldn’t go to kindergarten.
Kathryn and Joe: Laugh!
Cindy: All the children were looking at me scared at the thought except for one. That one speaks up and says “Miss Cindy, that’s not true. My mama has already taken me to my new school and signed me up for kindergarten.”
Kathryn: Laughs!  Too funny! Who said that??
Cindy: (With a look that said REALLY) Eli. He was not fooled by my bluff!

No comments:

Post a Comment